KSB Board of Directors
Brad Newton, President
Thomas Williams, Vice President
Emily Garzolini, Treasurer
Michael Keran, Secretary
KSB Board Facts
- Monthly Meetings – Date, time and location will be determined by the board members. Two hour maximum meeting time.
- Term – 2 year; begin July 1.
- Time Commitment – In addition to the 2 hour monthly meeting, board members will need to spend an additional 3 – 10 hours per month on KSB work.
- Give & Get – The board will set an annual financial contribution that each board member will be required to give or find a donor/funder to give.
- Working Board – KSB will operate as a volunteer organization with no paid staff.
- Selection Process – Interested individuals fill out a board application followed by an interview.
KSB Board Responsibilities
- Ensure effective funding, planning and implementation of the organization’s goals & programs
- Protect the organization’s assets and provide proper financial oversight to include legal and ethical integrity
- Build a competent board of directors and volunteer workforce; periodically review their performance
- Enhance the organization’s public standing and garner support in the community